Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Akshay taught me a lot about comedy: Jacqueline Fernandez







Jacqueline Fernandez




Jacqueline Fernandez is giving a shot at comedy once again with "Housefull 3" and the actress is thankful to Akshay Kumar for teaching her the tips and tricks to do well in the genre. Directed by Sajid-Farhad, the movie is the third instalment of the comedy franchise, starring an ensemble cast.
"I think working with Akshay Kumar has definitely taught me a lot about comedy and comic timing. It is the second time I am a part of the 'Housefull' series. I think you learn a lot when you work with someone who has impeccable timing," Jacqueline said.
Besides "Housefull", the 30-year-old actress is busy with "Flying Jatt" and enjoys working in an exciting range of movies. The "Kick" star will also be sharing screen space with John and Varun in "Dishoom", an action film directed by Rohit Dhawan.

No comments:

Post a Comment