Wednesday, December 16, 2015

THE BUNDLE OF JOYE'S OF TAHSAN


                                     TAHSAN                                                                                                              MITHILA























Tahsan: Before our baby was born, we were a bit selfish. What I mean is, regardless of whatever decision we took, no matter how much we compromised for one another, the truth is we were looking out for our interest first, which is the basic human instinct. With the birth of our baby, everything we do and everything we decide on is based on what will benefit our baby the most. Our child has become the center of attention for us. Every person has a role. Her role as a girl is one, as a wife, another. But in her role as a mother, which is my favorite, I think she is perfect!
Mithila: Before, we were very independent and certain freedoms, for example if we had a fight before, it didn't matter how soon we patched up! Now, with all the responsibilities and duties that befall a mother, I just don't 






ACTING CAREER
Tahsan: When you work in the media and when the audience accepts you, you will surely get offers and requests from many to work in their projects. When I got a request from Mimi apa, I had to oblige and give acting a go. But I felt that this isn't really my scene so I bowed out after that production. After about five years, I worked with Shihab Shahin on “Mon Furing er Golpo” and I realized that if I was such a bad actor, people wouldn't have received it as well as they did. It doesn't matter how dedicated a fan base I have, it can't justify the high TRP score that telefilm achieved. After seeing this response, I decided not to avoid acting anymore and began participating in projects whenever I found good scripts. I also decided to get involved in about 2-3 projects especially around Eid or Valentine's Day every year.
Mithila: I came into acting through with a TV commercial. The first commercial I did was for Closeup Toothpaste directed by Amitabh Reza, a family friend. Back then he was just starting out as a director and he called me up and asked me and my sister Meem to act in it. After that, I starred in a lot of other commercials directed by Amitabh. The first TV drama I worked on was by Ridwan Ronny. He asked me to act for an Eid drama but back then, I wasn't really interested so I turned down the offer. He called me again the next year around Eid time again and asked if I changed my mind. By that time I was married and I consulted with Tahsan who encouraged me, so I decided to give the project a shot. After that, I did a couple of other projects, amongst which, was the popular TV serial “House Full”. After that, I started doing projects in earnest. I guess I did something similar to Tahsan in that I also needed to see my acting potential before I jumped in!


No comments:

Post a Comment