Saturday, February 6, 2016

Actually I am the Artist of Director: Zakia Bari Momo

Actually I am the Artist of Director: Zakia Bari Momo


 NTV had  been shown 31 January tonight at 9 pm to DRAMA- "5 friends". The play was written and directed by Mahmoud Ahmed Taji played brilliant Riaz, momo, roddura, tailor bird, Riyadh others. The actress talks about his recent work on this play, and Zakia Bari Momo.


 That sounds so much! Where are you?Shooting. Rashed Raha story of the shooting of one episode drama namesake or holidays.Who is your hero in the drama?Two hero; Abul Kalam Azad and Omar Ayaz."Friend," said drama.It was during the shooting of the Eid-ul-Azha. Joyeeta my character's name. Very emotional drama. It is my hero brother Riaz. He was my first hero.Riaz will appear in the film when the actor again?My great desire, but others took the decision to film. However, along with his brother was always chatting, talking on the phone. He is such a good person to another.'Touch the heart' enjoying the brawl?As the beginning of the day. Viewers have responded very well. The film will be shown in Kolkata on February 6. I hope that time will the image from there.Just picture it is, or drink while watching the picture?I do not. However, I saw him a few days ago Do dharakane, saw its first-to-state image.When the image of the city?When abroad, the picture will not be attacked. First, the story would be better, to be better and secondly director. I'm actually an artist manager. There are weaknesses to work with good directors. I can pick out the good from it. Bidesei or whether it's in the country.The film will be shown to you on a regular basis?Will be played. Let's play and movie. Romantic comfortable as I would like audience. I hope that can be seen in a romantic role.What kind of workload?Great. Valentine's Day last minute dramas are working. The festival has begun work on a few plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment