Sunday, January 31, 2016

Really Katrina kaif ill-fatted in her love......?

Really Katrina Kaif ill-fated in her love?To know about & find out it read more...


In a Interview with  Katrina Kaif aspect an interesting appeal in her life .As a a famous actress, she woun't answer any asking regarding closure with her collegue Ranbir Kapoor.

she couldn't hope that from Ranbir. she loved him than her life,she think she have ever been unlucky in 'LOVE".

For that’s like any way you can look at it. I heard to many 

people sometimes saying,that i have never been love yet.  

Yesterday, I was talked to someone who said, ‘I have never 

felt that any kind of  person. So, I think that anyone who 

experienced with love in their life is happy.


Katrina also said about her marriage that,two human beings soul and their mind when would be live together is called "marriage".she wishes her marriage will be held decided with her family.she also said I love my mother & my family to much than other things.Her mother is her world,she couldn't do anything with her mothers permission.My mother is world.My mother always respect my choise and whom I love anybody.

That is exactly a drama of love.she think  

love has in one person’s control, then it will be  start well, go 

on well mood  and end's well mood.


Katrina  think's she will get her lover while a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment